Monday, February 21, 2011
third blog.
I think everyone in the world is swayed by what they see in their everyday lives. Peer pressure is all around and when people are constantly telling us to do the wrong, we can't help ourselves but to fall into the pressure of our peers. I think that the media lies about what really happens in the world everyday. That they only feed people news that they want them to know, not what they are "supposed" to know. The media has some truth, but they work around the truth; by telling stories that are brief and not much in detail. I think to overcome this, everyone needs to listen to their conscience and do what is right to them. Not listen to other people who want to do wrong and make others pay for their own mistakes. Everyone in the world has a mind of their own and everyone can speak for themselves and do not need others to speak for them. I think almost everyone in the world cares what other people have to say, whether they deny it or not. We all do, why hide it; maybe one day it'll make people realize words can truely impact on people negatively and positively.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kelsey,
ReplyDeleteI love that you said "everyone in the world cares what other people have to say, whether they deny it or not." I think this hits on the point that as human beings, our nature is to care and love one another. We just have to stop long enough to listen.
Thanks for sharing!